A practical and interactive workshop designed to help you find, use, enjoy and maintain your voice. This one-day workshop looks at ways to keep your voice healthy as well as use it to best advantage in a teaching environment.
- improving understanding of how voice is made and what affects it
- how teaching staff can best protect the voice, in order to prevent strain and loss. Improved vocal stamina
- increasing awareness of voice skills in communication.
What they said about this course:
“This was the best course I’ve ever attended. It has given me more confidence, made me a more effective presenter and prevented damage to my vocal chords!”
– UCU member, Middlesbrough College
- Speaking Up: Voice Care for Educators
2 Nov 2016
10:00 – 16:00
University of East Anglia
Register for ‘Speaking Up: Voice Care for Educators’ today
All of our courses are free of charge to UCU members. Unless otherwise stated, any member is entitled to attend any course advertised on this website, but please note UCU is unable to pay members’ travel and accommodation expenses to attend CPD events. We aim to make our courses as accessible to members as possible with events running in a wide range of locations.